ICC & Rotary Lottery 2018/19 - Conditions
1. At the first draw to be made on Thursday, April 5, 2018 and on the first Thursday of each month for the following 11 months, a draw will be made for a trip for two to the suggested destination of that month. At the same time each month, a draw will be made for a second prize of $200 cash and third of $100 cash. All draws will be made at the Wilmot Recreation Centre. Winners names will be published in the New Hamburg Independent.
2. Winner of the first prize will have a choice of two options: (1) To take the suggested trip of the month or (2) To accept a voucher for future travel with Imagine Travel in an amount equal to the value of the suggested trip for that month's draw. Where the winner accepts a travel voucher he/she will cover any additional cost of a selected trip over voucher value. Should the winner book a trip of lower value, the winner either forfeits the difference or can book an additional vacation with the remaining value allocated towards it.
3. All trips to be booked through Imagine Travel. Trip winners must book their trip no later than 9O days after the draw date. All travel vouchers issued in conjunction with this draw must be used to book travel within 90 days of issue. Travel vouchers may be transferred in whole to another party with written documentation from the winner. Trips must be booked at least 30 days in advance of departure date, All trips are subject to availability at the time a booking is requested
4. Prices for transportation accommodation and vacation packages vary with the time of year and market conditions that exist at any given time. The value given for each month's trip is based on rates in effect November 2017, including taxes and fees as stated, and are subject to change without notice, and that value shall constitute the maximum for which the ICC & Rotary Lottery shall be responsible. All rates quoted are per room, based on two persons sharing a room. Proposed Hotels, Ships and Coach tours are according to our information of good quality. Advanced reservations are highly recommended. Meals are not included unless indicated. Travel insurance is not included in any of these packages although it is highly recommended for out of province travel. 5. Winners of each month's prizes will be announced through local media and every effort made to contact those winners personally. Members of the ICC & Rotary Lottery and others connected with the project are eligible to win prizes.
6. Each ticket is eligible to win no more than two major prizes. In the event of a repeat winner, that ticket will be ineligible for future major monthly prizes, but will still be eligible to win cash prizes each month.
7. Each ticket costs $100 and entitles the holder to participate in all 12 draws (with the exceptional condition 6). No more than 600 tickets will be sold. Where payment has not been made or cheques not tendered by the ticket holder(s) on the date of the first draw, the ticket issued to the ticket holder(s) shall be cancelled, any payment made shall be refunded, and the ticket holder(s) shall not be entitled to participate further or to receive a prize in any draws. Tickets cannot be purchased in the name of a minor. Purchases are limited to persons 18 years of age or older. Tickets must be purchased in Ontario and cannot be mailed outside of Ontario.
8. All cash prizes to be claimed through Interfaith Counselling Centre, 23B Church St., New Hamburg, ON N3A 1J1
9. This lottery is conducted under a Lottery Licence issued by M700949.
10. Rates are not in effect for travel during the peak holiday seasons such as Christmas, New Years, Easter and March School Break. Surcharges may be applicable for travel during summer season.
The ICC & Rotary Lottery and Imagine Travel act only as agents for hotels, airlines, railroad, steamship companies or owners or contractors providing accommodations, transportation or other services, and all coupons, exchange orders, receipts, contracts and tickets issued in connection with these tours or travel are issued subject to any and all tariffs, terms and conditions under which any accommodations, transportation or any other services whatsoever are provided, further (a) that neither the ICC & Rotary Lottery nor Imagine Travel shall be or become liable or responsible for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property or otherwise in conjunction with any accommodations, transportation, or other services, or resulting directly from or indirectly from any causes beyond our control, or changes of itinerary or schedules, or from any loss or damage resulting from improper or insufficient passport, visa or other documents and that neither the ICC & Rotary Lottery nor Imagine Travel shall become liable or responsible for any additional expenses or liabilities sustained or incurred by the participant as a result of any of the foregoing causes; and (b) that the coupons, exchange orders, tickets, and/or contracts in use by any hotel, transportation company, or for additional expense or liabilities sustained or incurred or contracted to provide transportation, accommodations or other services shall constitute the sole contract between them and the participant. Air carriers are not responsible for any act, omission, or event during the time that passengers are not on board their aircraft. The passenger's ticket, when issued, shall constitute the sole contract between the airline company, their agents, and employees and the participant of the trip. The ICC & Rotary Lottery nor Imagine Travel shall not be responsible for any expenses other than those specifically and mutually agreed upon before departure on any travel chosen.